I'm working as Cloud "Program Architect Director" for Salesforce. I'm based in Singapore.
This site is in no way affiliated, endorsed, sanctioned, supported, nor enlightened by current or previous employers. I may be an employee, but the opinions, theories, facts, etc. presented here are my own and are in now way given in any official capacity. In short, these are my words and this is my site, not IBM's - and don't even begin to think otherwise.
© 2003 - 2019 Stephan H. Wissel - some rights reserved as listed here: Unless otherwise labeled by its originating author, the content found on this site is made available under the terms of an Attribution/NonCommercial/ShareAlike Creative Commons License, with the exception that no rights are granted -- since they are not mine to grant -- in any logo, graphic design, trademarks or trade names of any type. Code samples and code downloads on this site are, unless otherwise labeled, made available under an Apache 2.0 license. Other license models are available on written request and written confirmation.
Tools I use
- This blog serves static pages from an nginx HTTP server running on Ubuntu
- Blog articles are created using Markdown and stored in a Bitbucket repository. On new content creation a Bitbucket pipeline renders the blog entriy and index pages using Java and Mustache
- Comments are captured using a Heroku application that submits a file to Bitbucket and creates a Pull Request that I need to approve (contemplating to automate that) to be added to the static pages
- Graphics are created with SmartDraw
- Wireframes are created with Balsamiq Mockups
- Sequence diagrams use WebSequenceDiagrams
- Image manipulation is done by The Gimp
- The mindmaps are either iMindMap by Tony Buzan or XMind, the living prove, that Eclipse RCP applications can perform well
- Layout is based on Twitter Bootstrap