I'm working as Cloud "Solution Architect Director" for Salesforce. I'm based in Singapore.
- Google+ (posts)
- Amazon Store
- Amazon Kindle
- NotesSensei's Spreadshirt shop
This site is in no way affiliated, endorsed, sanctioned, supported, nor enlightened by current or previous employers. I may be an employee, but the opinions, theories, facts, etc. presented here are my own and are in now way given in any official capacity. In short, these are my words and this is my site, not IBM's - and don't even begin to think otherwise.
© 2003 - 2018 Stephan H. Wissel - some rights reserved as listed here: Unless otherwise labeled by its originating author, the content found on this site is made available under the terms of an Attribution/NonCommercial/ShareAlike Creative Commons License, with the exception that no rights are granted -- since they are not mine to grant -- in any logo, graphic design, trademarks or trade names of any type. Code samples and code downloads on this site are, unless otherwise labeled, made available under an Apache 2.0 license. Other license models are available on written request and written confirmation.
Tools I use
- This blog serves static pages from an nginx HTTP server running on Ubuntu
- Comments are captured in a CouchDB database and periodically added to the static pages
- Graphics are created with SmartDraw, the only other software besides Domino Designer I run on Windows
- Image manipulation is done by The Gimp
- The mindmaps are either iMindMap by Tony Buzan or XMind, the living prove, that Eclipse RCP applications can perform well
- Layout is based on Twitter Bootstrap